Videos and articles to watch about ME/CFS
- As a part of her book release, Ros is featured in the Listener magazine in the issue of 1 September. The new Front Person of ANZMES has also been interviewed.
- Doctor Ros Vallings was featured on Radio New Zealand Saturday Morning Show on 8 September.
You can listen to the interview by clicking here.
- TVNZ Good Morning Show, Tuesday 11 September
Dr Ros Vallings (ANZMES medical specialist) is interviewed about her new book “Chronic Fatigue Syndrome M.E. Symptoms, Diagnosis & Management” and about ME/CFS together with former rugby league star Richie Barnett who talks about his experience with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
You can watch the on-demand video on the TVNZ site
- Dunedin Forum on ME/CFS
On the 5th of August 2013 a Forum was held in the Dunedin Barnett Theater hosted by Andrew Bradstock.
The Title of the Forum was “ME/CFS. What do we know about it and how does it challenge our attitudes. Prof Warren Tate ( Dunedin researcher of ME/CFS), Heather Wilson ( ANZMES committee member), and Richie Barnett (NZ face of ANZMES) took part. There was a time of questions at the end of the forum.
- Open Door Documentary That ANZMES helped to produce
- IACFS conference 2014 San Francisco Summary by Prof Tony Komaroff
- IACFS/ME Conference 2014 Summary by Rosamund Vallings
- ME Association Conference, London, June 2014. Summary by Dr Rosamund Vallings. ANZMES has sponsored Dr Vallings to attend this conference and write up this report for ANZMES
- 2014 Stanford ME/CFS Symposium. March 19th, 2014 California Videos.